Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New & Exciting




Hello Everyone! 
It feels so good to be blogging under the Olive&Ruby name! 

It took me a while to decide, but I am now the proud worker bee behind Olive and Ruby on Etsy, and Olive and Ruby Kids (formerly Cabbages and Kings Art). I wanted to tie the two shops together more closely, and felt this was a great way to do it. Once I had completed the task of changing my shop name I decided a blog re-do was in order as well! It is going to take me a little bit to get everything looking as it did before, but I thought it was ready enough for its first post.

So while I've been spring cleaning my shops and blog, I've also been growing a little human. I'll tell you compared to when I was pregnant with my son this has been tough work. For 12 long weeks I was sick morning, noon, and night. As the all day sickness began to disappear I was hit with bronchitis. I was hit with it so bad that I ended up in the hospital as they wanted to make sure I didn't have pneumonia. A few weeks after that I finally started to feel like me again. I had one small cold when I was pregnant with my son and that was it! So I started to wonder, might we have a wee little lady on our hands?

Yes, we do :)

We found out that a little girl is indeed on her way last week and are just over the moon with the news. Our little boy gets a little sister, and our family will be complete. 

I have also been working on loads of new work for the shops, and I'll use the next few posts to update you on all of that. In the meantime I am off to recharge with a bit of sleep. A teething little boy has kept his parents up almost every night. Guess he thought he wanted to remember the sleepless nights of infants before his little sister arrives!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful make-over, Stephanie! Hope that all the sickness is gone now and that you can enjoy this special time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mitsy! It took me a lot longer than I had anticipated but I am really happy with the new blog :)

    ReplyDelete