Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Sweetest Day



Did you know that yesterday was my birthday?
I love having an August birthday and am crossing every finger and toe that our little lady will be born before the month is up.

I thought it would be fun to do a little birthday themed treasury on my birthday, but I didn't want it to be too birthday-ish. I love the way it turned out! And I so wish I could wear a scarf in my hair and look as good as Thrush makes it look!

My birthday was a day of thunder storms, doctor appointments, and a dinner in the city with a super cranky kid (until the chocolate was brought out). But life is good and I've no complaints!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY!!!

    So glad to hear you had a lovely day. I hope you get your birthday wish and your little bundle of girlie joy turns up in August.

    Hope you're looking after yourself!

    ReplyDelete