Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Elise Collection



I'm so excited about the newest addition to my wedding invitation collection. I have wanted to do a mason jar and flower illustration for some time now but wasn't sure how to go about it. I must admit the jar had me a bit tricked up!

However I think the final result is quite nice! I'm so happy to have it up completed and up in the shop.

In the works are some cherry blossom invitations and possibly some hydrangea invitations.
I'm also working on my 2013 line of calendars. It might seem a bit early for these, but I want to have them all finished and ready for listing a.s.a.p. I normally list my calendars in September, which is exactly when little lady is due to enter the world! So I think having a good head start on them will make the month of September a bit easier for me.  :) More on those in a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment