Monday, July 9, 2012

Let's Get Crafty

I've been getting back in the habit of making treasuries again over at Etsy, and it's been so much fun! I used to love putting together lists of consisting of things I loved, themes, the weather, etc. Once my little boy was born free time was so limited that I quit making lists for the most part. Out of the five or so I've made over the last few days this is one of my very favorite:


Let's Get Crafty!


It really does make me want to get crafty!
I absolutely adore every item in this list, but if I had to pick a top five these would be the winners:

1. Vintage Scissors from HillTopCottage - It would be fun to use these scissors and imagine all the projects they've been a part of through the years. I also just love the piece of linen that the scissors were photographed on top of! Soooo pretty.

2. Felt Flower Pincushion from MartyMakes - The colors in this pincushion are so light and fresh. I would definitely enjoy plucking pins from this little beauty. If only I sewed!

3. Thimble Necklace from mylavalier - I just love the alternate use of a thimble by making it into a piece of jewelry. I would happily wear this necklace everywhere!

4. Sacha Butterfly Zipper Pouch from PineHillForest - I seriously use at least half a dozen of these little pouches and the different patterns and prints always add a smile to my day. I especially like to use them for keeping my knitting notions in one place, sets of double pointed needles all together, crochet hooks together, and small diaper bag items all stored in one easy to get to place. (I know the last thing isn't 'crafty' but it sure helps to know right where a pacifier is in a pinch!)

5. Vintage French Lace from voladoravintage - Beautiful lace ribbons are such a wonderful touch to so many projects. I love looking all the different options out there and dreaming up possibilities for which they could be used!


To take a look at any of the other items in my treasury list just click on the "Let's Get Crafty!" link to go directly to etsy! Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment