Monday, July 2, 2012

On My Wish List. . .


My wish lists these days still focus primarily on things I would love for my son and my baby daughter who is still cooking away (presumably for another 8.5weeks).

Here is a look at some of my top wishes:








1. Organic Baby Blanket with Bright Elephants - This blanket from Little Hip Squeeks looks so soft, and cheerful. And I do believe it would be the perfect size to wrap up one little lady who is on the way!


2. Bow Headband - I love all of the different head band creations over at Lou & Lee. The shop is currently closed right now, but should be opening back up real soon. As soon as it does I'll be placing an order for a few headbands for my little lady.


3. Elephant Clock - I think I might have a thing for elephants right now (little lady's mobile and humidifier are both elephants along with the two items on my current wish list)! I don't know if my little lady really needs a clock in her nursery but if I decide that she does this Elephant Clock from decoylab is most definitely the clock that will be in there.


4. Large Whimsical Floor Cushion - This pig pouffe from BigBirdsBoutique has been on my wish list for quite some time now. I love the patterns and colors, not to mention I just think it would be really nice to have to prop up against when I'm playing on the floor with my son. I would just have to figure out a way to convince the two pups that it wasn't a super fancy dog bed for them... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment